Senior Executive Assistant To President WWTV Distribution
FoxLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks. He or she must be able to work well in with a team, as well as independently with little to no supervision. This person must be exceedingly well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting a president. He or she must be able to interact with senior internal and external executives in a fast-paced environment, often under pressure while remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient.
The senior executive assistant must display a high level of professionalism and confidentiality as these traits are crucial to this role. Exceptional communication skills, strong decision-making capabilities and attention to detail are equally important. Heavy calendaring and coordination of complex executive meetings and schedules will also be a main part of this role. Handling complex travel arrangements and logistics will be a necessary part, as well.
• Bachelor's degree and at least 7 years of experience supporting C-suite executives within a major media company.
• Ability to coordinate a heavy load of international travel and expenses.
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Excellent time management, multi-tasking, prioritization and organizational skills.
• Outstanding, and professional phone and in person demeanor.
• Extreme attention to detail; exceptional verbal and written communication skills, including superior grammar, spelling, editing and proofing skills.
• Seasoned problem-solving skills along with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
A unit of 21st Century Fox, Twentieth Century Fox Television Distribution is a global leader in the distribution of award-winning motion pictures, television programming and entertainment content across Pay TV, broadcast television and SVOD. Twentieth Century Fox Television Distribution connects audiences around the world with premium content from the production divisions of Twentieth Century Fox Films, Twentieth Century Fox Television, FX Productions as well as other 21st Century Fox companies.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.