FoxLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
We are seeking an outgoing, organized, responsible, and agile Assistant to support a President in the FoxNext Games organization.
Our team primarily deals with licensing and co-development of games based on Fox Intellectual Property (IP) for mobile, console and PC focused on redefining the way video games are made, played, and shared.
The role will support Production, Marketing and Business Development in all facets of executive support including management of multiple calendars, arranging meetings, processing expense reports, managing the office, assisting with presentations and newsletters, and arranging complicated travel. The Assistant will also have an opportunity to assist with the production, marketing and business development roles.
• Provide administrative support to the President including calendar management, meeting planning, general office duties and greeting guests.
• Answer all incoming calls, maintain a call log and ensure that messages are accurate and delivered in a timely fashion.
• Schedule cross departmental and external meetings.
• Maintain the EVP's calendar.
• Coordinate all aspects of domestic and international travel arrangements.
• Manage expense reports, and provide other administrative support as needed.
• Be the point of contact for the EVP, maintaining a professional office.
• Stay up to date on industry news.
• Work on special projects as needed.
• Other general office responsibilities as required.
• Undergraduate degree preferred.
• 1-3 years assistant experience.
• Professional presence, good judgment and the ability to anticipate needs.
• Ability to handle confidential information and interact with high-level executives.
• Must be a self-starter with the ability to prioritize, organize and establish administrative procedures and work under pressure.
• Must have a positive, professional demeanor, and good interpersonal skills.
• Interest in Digital, Mobile and Gaming.
• Highly organized, detail oriented and a problem solver.
• Proficiency with MS Applications, Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
FoxNext is driving immersive, next generation entertainment experiences in the areas of virtual and augmented reality, mobile, console and pc games and location-based entertainment across Twentieth Century Fox Film and Fox Network Group. The division consists of FoxNext Games, FoxNext Destinations and FoxNext VR Studio. Fox has a successful track record identifying exceptional games and publishing partners across the mobile and console/PC space, such as Family Guy: Another Freakin' Mobile Game, Animation Throwdown: The Quest for Cards, The Simpsons Tapped Out, Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff, Ice Age Adventures, Sugar Smash: Book of Life and Alien: Isolation. FoxNext VR Studio will oversee VR experiences, such as the already announced ALIEN and PLANET OF THE APES productions, and work to commercialize Fox's overarching VR strategy. FoxNext Destinations will oversee the company's location-based entertainment business including the development of the 20th Century Fox World theme park in Malaysia
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.