Executive Assistant, Information Technology
FoxLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
The FNG Information Technology department is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to support the Senior Vice President of Systems Applications and his direct team members. This position will coordinate meetings, travel arrangements, and administrative tasks, as well as providing department support with regard to procurement documentation, contract management, reports/presentations, department metrics, hiring/onboarding processes and various other operational tasks.
The ideal candidate will have 5 years of administrative experience, including previous experience supporting an SVP or above. Prior success in a fast-paced technology or start-up environment strongly preferred. Must be extremely organized, able to multi-task, proactive, flexible and detail-oriented, with strong critical thinking and analytical skills.
Provide department support to the IT team, including:
• Coordinating all logistics for IT staff meetings, and assist with planning for departmental training sessions, large events, offsite meetings, etc.
• Maintaining the IT department's staff listing, master contact information, organizational chart, emergency contact tree, floor plans and seating assignments.
• Serve as the principal administrative contact and liaison with IT visitors and vendors on behalf of the department.
• Coordinate all IT staff moves, including administrative processes related to arrivals and departures of full time employees, temps, interns, and contractors.
• Other administrative functions, including but not limited to maintaining the office kitchens and supply room, and handling building maintenance and repair requests.
Provide business operations support, including:
• Collect and analyze key IT Business Operations data, and create/distribute business and executive reports on a monthly basis.
• Overseeing the internal Business Operations process for contract management and data repositories.
• Maintaining IT Intranet site
• Working with data related to software maintenance/billing
• Reconciling unused licenses and performing software license assignment
• Staying up-to-date with the current software inventory.
• Distribute departmental and vendor communications, collaborating with the Communications team to vet content changes and obtain approvals for email releases to business partners.
Provide administrative support to department executives, including:
• Coordinating the executive team's schedule and all department meetings, including scheduling and conference room arrangement.
• Answer SVP and VP phone lines, and triage messages.
• Coordinate all travel arrangements and create expense reports for reimbursement.
• Four year college degree in business or related field preferred.
• Must have at least 5 years administrative experience and previous experience supporting an SVP or above.
• Previous experience in a startup or high tech environment strongly preferred.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Detail-oriented with strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
• Stellar customer service and communication skills.
• Proficiency in email programs, web-based calendaring, and Microsoft Office Suite.
• Ability to work independently and efficiently with minimal supervision.
• Oral and written communication skills (Impeccable grammar is required).
• Foundational knowledge and interest in information technology and management.
• Ability to handle confidential materials with discretion.
Fox Networks Group (FNG) is a primary operating unit of 21st Century Fox (NASDAQ: FOXA). FNG consists of Fox Television Group, which includes Fox Broadcasting Company and 20th Century Fox Television; Fox Sports Media Group; Fox Cable Networks, which includes FX Networks and National Geographic Partners; and Fox Networks Group Europe, Asia and Latin America. Together these units create, program and distribute the world's most popular entertainment, sports and nonfiction programming.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.