Fox SportsLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 3/22/2018 5:40:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Browse the Sports Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Libero Operator jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Libero Operator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Libero Operator? FOX SPORTS is looking for a Libero operator to work on short form highlights analysis projects for broadcast on our networks. Candidates will have experience with fast paced non-linear editing for quick turnaround and be used to working in the high pressure environment typical of live sports broadcasts.
• Non-linear edit experience (Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, or other editing software) necessary. Knowledge of sports and/or live studio production highly recommended
• Previous Libero experience highly recommended, but not necessary
• Familiarity with Graphics integration a plus
• Candidates will have strong verbal and written communication skills and must be able to work closely with producers and operations management
• This position requires the ability to work a variety of shifts (days, nights, holidays and/or weekends) at our Pico facility in Los Angeles
• This is a NABET daily hire position and requires membership in the Union
The Fox Networks Engineering and Operations Group (NE&O) is the group that is singularly responsible for the receipt, uplink, delivery and distribution of all networks wholly or partially owned by FOX, Inc. NE&O is a 24/7 mission critical operation which supports business units in seven distinct locations - three (3) in Los Angeles, California (Pico, Playa del Rey and 1440 Sepulveda); one (1) in The Woodlands, TX; one (1) in San Francisco, CA; one in Charlotte, NC; and one (1) in New York, NY. Overall, NE&O has over 1000 full-time equivalent employees. Candidates who seek employment with NE&O must be available to work 24/7.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.