Fox SportsLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
The Fox Sports Media Group Business & Legal Affairs team is seeking an Assistant to provide administrative and legal assistant support for at least three members of the department, including two attorneys, and provides back-up support for others in the group as needed.
• Coordinate heavy travel schedule and manage busy calendars. Schedule meetings and conference calls, confirm dial-in information and conference room availability, coordinate as to senior executive availability, book/confirm travel arrangements, manage expense reports, and report on status of matters.
• Direct phone calls and written correspondence, including responding to certain matters on behalf of attorneys.
• Draft letters and correspondence, assist with preparation of legal documents and redlines, facilitate execution of legal agreements, and interact with other FCN groups to gather, follow up on or distribute information on behalf of attorneys.
• Update contract binders, photocopy documents and distribute to various clients. Accurately maintain and administer legal filing system.
• Bachelor's degree preferred. Prior executive and/or legal department assistant experience strongly preferred. At least 2 years prior administrative experience in a fast-paced environment required.
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Outlook is required. DeltaView, Excel and Adobe Acrobat preferred.
• Must be able to handle heavy phone and email communication in a professional and appropriate way. Because of exposure to high-level confidential information, a high level of integrity, discretion and professionalism in dealing with senior professionals inside and outside the company is essential.
• Very strong communication, reasoning and interpersonal skills required. Superior grammar, editing and proofing skills.
• Excellent organizational skills. Being detail oriented with the ability to independently prioritize work and handle multiple tasks with set deadlines is a top priority.
• Ability to complete a high volume of tasks and projects quickly with little guidance; react with appropriate urgency to situations and events that require a quick response or turnaround; take effective action and solve problems without having to know the total picture.
• Client-service oriented, with great attention to detail while still meeting tight deadlines, and the ability to easily switch gears and build relationships with other Company divisions.
Fox Networks Group (FNG) is a primary operating unit of 21st Century Fox (NASDAQ: FOXA). FNG consists of Fox Television Group, which includes Fox Broadcasting Company and 20th Century Fox Television; Fox Sports Media Group; Fox Cable Networks, which includes FX Networks and National Geographic Partners; and Fox Networks Group Europe, Asia and Latin America. Together these units create, program and distribute the world's most popular entertainment, sports and nonfiction programming.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.