Digital Content Specialist, FS1 Studio
Fox SportsLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
This position will be responsible for assisting the Senior Digital Content Associate, Undisputed on the digital presence of Undisputed from end to end including but not limited to…
• Content: Creating and producing original digital video, images, and audio in and around the show live events, for, and with talent specific to that show
• Production: Use social, digital video, and audio content production skills to create world class cross platform content. Create high quality Photoshop-style, highly designed content with quick turnaround, use Premiere/Final Cut for video editing with quick turnaround, shooting/directing original video and streaming content
• Platforms: Use knowledge of what works on all digital platforms and experience working with digital platforms, including owned and operated platforms and 3rd party platforms to create high quality multiplatform content
• Assist with production for show specific content. This can include, but is not limited to, graphic production, editing, story development, show production, talent prep and video shooting/directing.
• Coordinate content – whether show, brand, talent, original video, etc – across each screen – whether TV, web, app, livestream, social, etc.
• Should have 1 year of social / digital production experience.
• Must be able to communicate effectively with talent, athletes, team managers, event staff, outside producers and all other persons involved with productions. Should have a command of production terminology and procedures. Quick turnaround, flawless spelling a must
• Must be knowledgeable on Mac; Adobe Production Suite (Photoshop, Premiere), After Effects.
• Must have a basic understanding and experience in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and Explorer.
• Should also be able to operate production related equipment.
FS1 launched on August 17, 2013 in approximately 90 million homes and boasts nearly 5,000 hours of live event, news and original programming annually. The channel has several pillar sports: college basketball and football, MLB, NASCAR, NFL (ancillary programs), international soccer, Bundesliga, UFC, Premier Boxing Champions (PBC) and USGA. Major events televised on FS1 include the U.S. Open, MLB Postseason, the FIFA 2018 and 2022 World Cup and the FIFA Women's World Cup in 2019. Original programs include: SKIP AND SHANNON: UNDISPUTED; SPEAK FOR YOURSELF; THE HERD WITH COLIN COWHERD; GARBAGE TIME WITH KATIE NOLAN; NASCAR RACE HUB; MLB WHIPAROUND; THE ULTIMATE FIGHTER; UFC TONIGHT; INSIDE THE BIG EAST and more. FOX Sports GO, an authenticated live streaming platform that serves as the channel's digital extension, is carried on a number of connected devices including: Apple TV, Android TV, Roku and XBOX among others. The app offers more than 1,100 live games and events from cross FOX Sports, FS1, FS2 and FOX Sports' 22 regional sports networks, as well as scores, highlights, news, stats and analysis.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.