Falcon's Creative GroupOrlando, FL
Full Time Job
FX Artist (Dynamics/Particles)
The FX Artist will work closely with the Animation Team and Creative Leads to develop 3D FX elements to accomplish the vision of the Director for unique and high-profile 3D animated stereoscopic projects.
• Establish and understand project FX needs/requirements.
• Develop particle, rigid body, fluid and volumetric effects Develop in a fast-paced environment with an iterative workflow.
• Maximize FX rendering techniques with AOVs for compositing.
• Basic compositing of FX layers/AOVs in shots.
• Identify creative and technical issues and elevate solutions to appropriate team members.
• Communicate development status and forecasts.
• Meet project deadlines set by production.
• Maintain high security standards for confidential studio assets.
• Professional industry experience preferred.
• Strong foundation in using MAYA FX systems and/or HOUDINI.
• Experience with shader development and render AOVs preferred.
• Experience with NUKE compositing software a plus.
• Stereoscopic film production experience a plus.
• Experience using KRAKATOA, FUME-FX a plus.
• Programming experience in MEL and/or PYTHON a plus.
Contract and Staff positions are available
Falcon's Treehouse, LLC is a drug-free workplace and employment is contingent upon passing a drug screen.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, childbirth, national origin, age, service member status, marital status, genetic information, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online