Spring Intern - Public Relations
FX NetworksLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Unpaid Internship
Fox is proud to support a culture of creativity, entrepreneurial spirit and community that attracts the industry's brightest talent. The Fox Internship Program offers an exciting opportunity for you to gain practical experience while interning for one of the biggest media and entertainment companies in the world. You will have the opportunity to participate in real-world projects, which provides valuable work experience and leadership skills.
The Fox Internship Program provides mentoring and learning opportunities to help you develop your skills, network with Fox employees, and learn more about what it's like to work in the entertainment industry.
FX Networks Public Relations is seeking qualified interns to support the department in the following areas: Publicity, Corporate Communications and Talent Relations
• Organize and distribute media clips/coverage reports
• Conduct research for ongoing and special projects
• Manage press lists
• Contribute in the planning and on-site execution of FX premiere events and Television Critics Association Press Tours.
• Must be available 2-3 days per week during business hours (9AM-6PM)
• General knowledge of FX Networks programming
• Major in Public Relations, Communication, or Journalism is preferred
• Previous internship experience in a Public Relations/Communication or Entertainment is preferred.
To participate in Fox's Internship program you must meet the following criteria:
• Applicants must be enrolled full-time in an undergraduate degree program at an accredited university and be sophomore status or above.
• Be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship by the Company.
• Housing is not provided, so please have a housing option guaranteed before applying.
Please submit a resume and a cover letter detailing your qualifications.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.