Associate, Creative Sync. Licensing
Extreme MusicSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
The focus of this position is frontline contact with a variety of clients, covering everything from Advertising Agencies, to Filmmakers, Production companies, and more. The primary function of this role is servicing the diverse music needs of our clients. Looking for the perfect addition to our hard-working, and fun-loving team in LA!
This includes (but is not limited to) the following areas of responsibility:
• Increasing revenue from client-base as well as researching potential new music users
• Maintaining contact with existing clients and establishing new relationships by telephone , email and in person visits
• Music supervision and performing music searches for clients.
• Educating potential users of new formats and means of accessing the catalog
• Analyzing user data to identify opportunities to increase sales and focus marketing activity more effectively
• Providing personalized service to clients including, but not limited to, music searches, website demos.
• Providing feedback on the catalog and ideas for the development of new releases based on production trends and client requests
• Participating in the planning, coordinating and execution of client events
• Passionate about Music
• Exceptionally organized, meticulous, and detail-oriented
• Team player with ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously
• Ability to consistently work under pressure in a professional manor; excellent problem solver
• Ability to use analytical thought process to make fast paced decisions
• Ability to change focus and prioritize based on client's needs
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook
• Excellent work ethic
• Proactive and shows initiative
• Self-motivated and enthusiastic
• Minimum of 1 years' experience in a music or marketing capacity with customer service skills (preferred)
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
Extreme Music a division of Sony/ATV Music Publishing is an international production music company.
What we do: We find the perfect music for TV shows, Advertising, Films, Trailers, Digital content, and Games.
Extreme Music has operations in New York, Los Angeles, Sydney, Berlin, Stockholm, and is headquartered in London.
Sony/ATV Music Publishing, established in 1995 as a joint venture between Sony and Michael Jackson, is the world's leading music publisher. Together with EMI Music Publishing, Sony/ATV owns or administers more than 3 million copyrights including those from such iconic music catalogs like Leiber & Stoller, Mijac Music, Motown and Famous Music. Sony/ATV also controls many of the best known songs ever written like ''New York, New York'', ''Hallelujah'', ''All You Need Is Love'', ''You've Got a Friend'', ''Moon River'', ''Jailhouse Rock'', ''The Mission Impossible Theme'', ''Ain't No Mountain High Enough'', ''Over the Rainbow'', ''Stand By Me'', ''I Heard It Through The Grapevine'' and ''Singin' in the Rain''. In addition, Sony/ATV represents the copyrights of such legendary artists as The Beatles, Leonard Cohen, Bob Dylan, Marvin Gaye, Michael Jackson, Carole King, Kraftwerk, Joni Mitchell, Willie Nelson, Roy Orbison, Queen, The Rolling Stones, Richie Sambora, Sting, The Supremes, Wyclef Jean, Hank Williams and Stevie Wonder, among others. Its ever-growing list of chart-topping artists, writers and producers includes Akon, Avicii, Calvin Harris, Jessie J, Alicia Keys, Lady Gaga, P!nk, RedOne, Shakira, Ed Sheeran, Sam Smith, Stargate, Taylor Swift, Kanye West and Pharrell Williams.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online