Excel Lighting ServicesBaltimore, MD
Full Time Job
Excel Lighting Services is currently seeking a self-motivated individual with strong organizational and interpersonal skills to fill the position of Event Lighting Designer.
Responsibilities will include:
· Design of large and small scale lighting systems for events throughout the year
· Onsite setup, implementation, and operation of lighting systems
· Interface and support Project Managers and Clients
· Two to three years of experience setting up and programming lighting systems for live productions
· Experience rigging lighting systems
· Knowledge of lighting effects (angles, colors, types)
· Experience with CAD or VectorWorks
· Basic audio/visual knowledge
· AV integration knowledge
· Ability to multi-task
· Flexible schedule - must be able to work some holidays and weekends
· Lift 50 lbs or more
· Ability to drive a cargo van and/or truck
· Valid driver's license and access to personal vehicle, as required
· Lift operation experience preferred but not required
Excel Lighting Services is a Baltimore-based, locally-owned and operated event services company supporting the mid-Atlantic region. Our reputation is built on quality assurance with a commitment to personalized service, superior quality equipment, expert production services and competitive pricing for lighting, staging, drapery, and rigging. We offer event solutions with custom and package pricing to a diverse range of industries, from film production to event planning.
Founded in 2006, Excel Lighting Services has quickly grown to become a local industry benchmark for service and reliability. Excel enjoys the privilege of working with many high-profile clients in the area, including The Baltimore Ravens, Under Armour, The Baltimore Symphony Orchestra, The France Merrick Performing Arts Center, and many more.
Excel Lighting Services was awarded the Hometown Hero Award in 2011 by Projection, Lights and Staging News (PLSN) and recognized nationally for their show-stopping work in Lighting & Sound America for the Baltimore Ravens Superbowl XLVII Ring Ceremony.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online