Ethos DesignLas Vegas, NV
Freelance Production Assistant Help for Convention in Las Vegas
CES Jan 9th - 12th 2018 8:30 am to 6 pm
• Assisted in the planning and execution of various elements
• Coordinated meal plans.
• Making sure all rooms are organized and clean throughout the day
• Perform general administration duties as needed
• Excellent analytical, organizational and communication skills
• Detail-oriented, capable of multi-tasking, and be self-directed with proven ability to prioritize tasks
• Excellent verbal skills, well-spoken, clear and direct
• Excellent written skills, able to catch grammatical and spelling errors
• Highly ethical and trustworthy
• Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
• Occasional runs to buy supplies throughout the day
• Team player
• Maintained social media to help promote the event.
• Ability to navigate social media platforms like Snapchat, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and Wordpress blog is a plus, but not necessary.
Looking for someone with a 'can-do' attitude. They will need to be a fast typer but detail oriented to make sure info is being inputted properly and they also have to be flexible in case we need them to run food or go get something off site.
Hourly Rate: $20.00
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online