Entertainment StudiosLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Founded by Byron Allen in 1993, Entertainment Studios is a fully integrated global media production and distribution company with 7 HD networks, dozens of first-run syndicated shows, over 5,000 hours of HD programming, a film distribution company and more to come.
We are looking for Contract Administrator to provide support to the Business and Legal Affairs department. He/she will prepare contracts, amendments and various agreements. This is a very hands on role that requires keen attention to detail and sharp focus.
General duties may include:
• Creating, updating and tracking spreadsheets with deal terms, options, and credits.
• Assisting sales team with cataloguing and understanding rights and assets.
• Preparing contracts, amendments, synopsis, legal summaries and other documents as required.
• Analyzing contracts, providing and maintaining necessary research information and rights. analysis in response to business requests.
• Managing, maintaining, and updating all forms as well as various dashboards and document management systems.
• At least 5 plus years of relevant experience.
• BA/BS required.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
• Ability to multitask, prioritize and juggle in a fast paced, creative environment.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online