Intern - Programs And Events
Full Time Unpaid Internship
Entercom Denver offers an opportunity for students to apply classroom theory to practical work experience. Our internship program allows students to experience firsthand the reality of working in the radio broadcasting industry. Interns can test their creative talent, exercise their analytical skills and increase their understanding of broadcasting operations and trends.
The Projects and Events Internship provides an opportunity for students to learn how to create and execute revenue-driven events and marketing campaigns.
you will learn include, but are not limited to:
• Event planning and production processes
• Sponsorship fulfillment processes
• Recap reporting processes
• How to research marketing materials
• Participation in brainstorming/production meetings
• Attending department meetings as well as station sales meetings
• Assisting staff with on-site event execution
• Takes initiative, willingness to learn
• Well organized, detail-oriented
• Be available evenings and weekends
All interns must be enrolled in a College or University and receiving college credit. Students are expected to obtain and complete any forms necessary to receive credit for the internship experience. Internships are non-paid positions.
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity Employer