Endemol Shine North AmericaLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Endemol Shine North America currently has an opportunity to join our Corporate Tax Department as a Tax Senior. This candidate must have 3-5 years of experience in preparing US consolidated returns, combined/unitary state tax returns, and detailed calculations of tax provisions. This position will provide a qualified candidate the opportunity to gain experience in the Media & Entertainment Industry.
• Review/Prepare Quarterly and Annual Tax Provision.
• Review/Prepare Federal Consolidated Group, Partnership and Complex Separate/Combined/Unitary State Tax Returns.
• Review/Prepare calculations of quarterly federal and state estimated income/franchise tax payments and annual extensions.
• Review/Prepare non income tax returns.
• Assist with responding to Tax Notices and Tax Audits.
• Research and resolution of tax issues.
• Bachelors in Accounting is required. CPA preferred.
• 3-5 years tax experience preferred, Media and Entertainment Industry experience a plus.
• Public accounting/large multi-national experience required.
• Provision Experience Required.
• OneSource Income Tax experience a plus.
• Strong technical tax and organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Self starter; takes initiative, highly motivated.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Must be 18 years or older.