Recruiter / HR Coordinator
Encompass Digital MediaAtlanta, GA
This position is responsible for supporting the Talent Manager with all administrative functions related to recruitment, as well as partnering with the People Manager, North America. This candidate will also be responsible for sourcing, screening candidates, scheduling interviews, reporting and posting jobs while ensuring a smooth candidate interview experience. The expected working hours are up to 30 hours per week (average 6 hours per day, Monday-Friday), flexible and telework is an option.
• Work with Talent Manager to build candidate pipelines to meet current and future staffing needs
• Build applicant sources through social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.), job postings, attending local recruiting events as necessary
• Directly source and screen for specific operations positions (Master Control Operator, Ingest Operator, Operations Supervisor, etc.) including scheduling candidates for video and face to face interviews with the hiring managers
• Maintain all pertinent applicant and interview data in the Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
• Provide consistent analytical and well documented recruiting reports to management
• Review incoming resumes and sort them based on qualifications and applicant requirements for current openings
• Remain knowledgeable and share organization specific information, opportunities, and benefits and act as a lead promoter of the company
• 1-3 years of relevant experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job, as determined by the company (corporate environment or staffing agency experience preferred)
• Experience sourcing through social media methods including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and other industry specific networking sites
• High-volume recruiting experience preferred
• Experience managing a large database of candidates or Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
• Excellent presentation and communication skills (verbal and written)
• Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Possess a high sense of urgency and with the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
• Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines, and work in a fast-paced environment
• Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite (including advanced skills in Outlook Calendar)
This is a temporary/hourly position.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online