Confidential Via Staffing FirmLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Our client, a global entertainment agency, is looking for a sharp and strategic leader to join their team as their new VP of Sales! In this role, you'll use your proven sales background and experience in the worlds of advertising and content to develop relationships with the world's biggest brands and drive annual revenue: you'll leverage all the resources at your disposal to develop client pitches and proposals to close sales deals, cultivate relationships with high level client representatives to gain market share across a variety of customer verticals, and set the example for your team to drive revenue and exceed sales targets. Your experience with social campaigns and influencer marketing will be crucial to delivering top level content for globally recognized brands. This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic, results-oriented, customer-centric, and creative team!
You should have:
- a Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Advertising, or a related field [MBAs a plus!]
- 12 years experience managing sales teams within entertainment, with 3 years of experience within the social influencer space
- a demonstrated track record of developing successful relationships with clients
- proven sales strategy skills, with the ability to develop and execute complex business plans which best suit client needs
- senior level contacts within the marketing organizations of major brands, along with the agencies that service these brands
- a history of measurable revenue generation within social, influencer or branded content
This is an on-site, full time role in the Los Angeles, CA, area, with compensation in the $150 - $200k range, DOE. For consideration, please send your resume
Eleventh Hour's mission is to change the perception of the staffing industry one client at a time. We care about people and we're passionate about finding great candidates amazing jobs with great clients. This business is about people and we take the time to understand the people we work with.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online