Sr. Creative Director - Experiential Marketing
Confidential Via Staffing FirmSeattle, WA
Full Time Job
Our client, a leading branded event & experience firm, is looking for an Senior Creative Director to join their team! In this role, you'll provide creative direction on a variety of multidisciplinary projects: you'll lead and mentor your team in the process of crafting conceptual creative stories and ideas designed to delight, promote and ensure brand consistency in messaging and design, lead collaborative efforts across a variety of design teams, create content for both print and digital platforms, and serve as a high level client liaison, among other tasks. This is an excellent opportunity to share your skills with a leader in branded digital and physical environments!
You should have:
- a Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, Communications, or a related field [Master's degrees a plus!]
- a minimum 10 years of experience in a creative agency, corporate marketing environment or architectural design firm, with a diverse portfolio showing your ability to create high-quality, innovative, user-focused experiences
- a minimum of 5 years experience leading diverse design teams
- expert level proficiency with Microsoft Office
- top notch leadership, organizational, communicative, and collaborative skills
This is an on-site, full-time role in the Seattle, WA, area, which requires some travel. Compensation is around $150-165K, DOE. Relocation provided for the right candidate! For consideration, please send your resume AND portfolio
Eleventh Hour's mission is to change the perception of the staffing industry one client at a time. We care about people and we're passionate about finding great candidates amazing jobs with great clients. This business is about people and we take the time to understand the people we work with.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online