Sr. Controls Engineer - Theme Parks
Confidential Via Staffing FirmOrlando, FL
Full Time Job
Our client, a worldwide entertainment company, is looking for a controls engineer to join its team! In this role, you'll be responsible for monitoring and expediting the design and development of show and ride control systems for large multifaceted attractions. You will take a lead role in installations, testing, and adjustment of ride/show control systems and will contribute to design reviews ensuring satisfactory completion of complex projects and software solutions.
You should have:
- a Bachelor's degree in Computer or Electrical Engineering [a Master's degree preferred]
- a minimum 7-10 years experience in engineering practice
- experience with design, installation, and commissioning of industrial automation systems in the theme park, transportation, pharmaceutical or general manufacturing industries
- thorough knowledge of Rockwell Automation, Allen Bradley, and Siemens automation products
- experience designing life safety systems & safety-rated control systems preferred
This is full-time role in the Orlando, FL, area with relocation benefits provided. Compensation around 80-125K, DOE. For consideration, please send your résumé
Eleventh Hour's mission is to change the perception of the staffing industry one client at a time. We care about people and we're passionate about finding great candidates amazing jobs with great clients. This business is about people and we take the time to understand the people we work with.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online