Sr. Accounting Professional
Confidential Via Staffing FirmEl Segundo, CA
Full Time Job
Eleventh Hour is on the hunt for a solid Accounting Professional to join our team!
We work tirelessly to find our clients top talent and that is no exception when selecting our very own!
This role will be responsible for all financial matters such as processing payroll for internal & external employees on a weekly basis, reconciling bank & credit card accounts, AP/AR and managing daily cash flow. The Accounting Professional will also work closely with factoring and payroll companies to monitor flow of payments and generate weekly reports to track accuracy of all incoming and outgoing disbursements. Entertainment, staffing, or sales industry experience will be crucial for successful execution of this role!
• Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field preferred [CPA a bonus!]
• 5 years in a fast-paced accounting environment with strong understanding of pay-outs & commissions
• Advanced knowledge of QuickBooks and MS Excel [Filemaker a plus!]
• Ability to take initiative and make independent decisions when necessary while maintaining a high level of confidentiality
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills to work with people of all levels including clients, vendors, & employees
This is a full-time opportunity based out of El Segundo, CA just a short ride away from some of LA's most popular beaches as well as tasty restaurants! We offer a casual, pet-friendly work space as well as competitive salary & benefits package! Did we mention the ping-pong table?
Interviews are taking place this week!
Please submit your resume to for immediate consideration.
Eleventh Hour's mission is to change the perception of the staffing industry one client at a time. We care about people and we're passionate about finding great candidates amazing jobs with great clients. This business is about people and we take the time to understand the people we work with.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online