Assistant - Human Resources
Confidential Via Staffing FirmBeverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
Entertainment and media leader is looking for an Assistant to support a Human Resources Executive. This is an exceptional opportunity for an Assistant who is ultimately seeking a long-term career in Human Resources in the entertainment industry.
• Managing a very busy schedule and heavy call volume for HR Executive
• Scheduling applicant interview times
• Processing expense reports
• Email and written correspondence
• Taking meeting minutes
• Travel coordination
• Administrative projects as assigned
• 1 to 2 years of experience supporting an Executive
• B.A. Degree
• Previous Human Resources experience, or an interest in pursuing a career in HR and/or Recruiting
• Experience rolling calls, and managing a very busy calendar in Outlook
• Entertainment background preferred, ideally in a corporate environment
• High level of polish and professionalism
• Experience dealing with high levels of confidentiality
• Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal
This is a permanent, direct-hire opportunity with a competitive salary and benefits package. Please email resumes directly to with HR Assistant in subject line for immediate consideration.?
• Permanent Position
Dependent on Experience
Eleventh Hour's mission is to change the perception of the staffing industry one client at a time. We care about people and we're passionate about finding great candidates amazing jobs with great clients. This business is about people and we take the time to understand the people we work with.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online