Accounts Payable / Vendor Master Coordinator
Confidential Via Staffing FirmLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Corporate entertainment company has an immediate need for a Vendor Master Coordinator. In this role, the Accounts Payable / Vendor Master Coordinator will be responsible for creating / maintaining new vendor master files, and editing existing files.
• Create new Accounts Payable vendors, adding remittance addresses, contact information, TIN verification and bank information.
• Provide assistance with IRS 1099 annual reporting
• Validate data integrity
• Contact vendors via phone/email to get required forms
• Utilize Excel to track progress
• Run vendor master reports to measure key metrics
• Previous Vendor Master experience
• Accounting and/or Accounts Payable experience
• Exceptional data entry skills
• Strong Excel skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Customer Service oriented
• Experience with ERP systems, Microsoft Office and Microsoft AX preferred
• Knowledge of 1099 reporting preferred
• B.A. Degree preferred, but not necessary in lieu of experience
This is a direct hire /permanent opportunity with an exceptionally competitive salary and benefits package. Please email resume to for an immediate reply.
• Permanent Position
Dependent on Experience
Eleventh Hour's mission is to change the perception of the staffing industry one client at a time. We care about people and we're passionate about finding great candidates amazing jobs with great clients. This business is about people and we take the time to understand the people we work with.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online