Accounts Payable Supervisor
Confidential Via Staffing FirmLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Corporate entertainment company has an immediate need for an Accounts Payable Supervisor.
• Supervise the Accounts Payable team, to ensure efficient department workflow and accurate payment of invoices.
• Responsible for managing appropriate staffing levels, hiring, training, performance evaluations, and corrective actions.
• Review invoice batches and coding
• Run reports for weekly payments, accruals, monthly and annual 1099s
• Perform system testing and upgrades
• Manage recurring payments including rents/leases and CAM reconciliations
• Attend meetings with Accounting Management Team
• Minimum 5 years of strong, high-volume, Accounts Payable experience
• 3 to 5 years of leadership / management experience
• Advanced level Excel (with Pivot Tables and VLookups)
• Experience using ERP
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
• B.A. Degree preferred
• Entertainment background preferred but not required
This is a direct hire /permanent opportunity with an exceptionally competitive salary and benefits package. Please email resume to for an immediate reply.
• Permanent Position
Eleventh Hour's mission is to change the perception of the staffing industry one client at a time. We care about people and we're passionate about finding great candidates amazing jobs with great clients. This business is about people and we take the time to understand the people we work with.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online