Eleven Seven Label GroupNew York, NY
Full Time Job
E7LG is looking for a Video Editor to join our New York office and be a part of the digital / creative team. This person will be an essential member of the video post-production team at E7LG and will be responsible for shooting and editing music-related content to brand our artists.
* Collaborate with producer and creative director to create content for our artists
* Meet daily and hourly deadlines in a high-energy working environment
* Shoot our lifestyle news show ''Louder News'' on green screen twice a week
* Editing skills are priority number one for this position, but we'd also like you to be able to shoot original content.
* 3+ years of editing for video at commercial, music video, broadcast and/or digital media entities
* Experience cutting footage with multiple camera and media codecs
* Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud (Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop)
* Graphic design is a plus
* Basic color correction and sound mixing skills required
* Expedient project manager who can digest and impose notes quickly
* Experience with DSLR and/or Sony A7 series required
* Experience working in music is a plus
Commensurate with experience
Eleven Seven Label Group is one of the world's leading independent music companies. Founded in 2006 by Tenth Street Entertainment CEO Allen Kovac, the company is the global home for artists including Mötley Crüe, Papa Roach, Nothing More, Escape The Fate, Sixx:A.M., and HELLYEAH as well as Five Finger Death Punch outside of the U.S.
In 2014, the company vaulted five artists to the Mediabase Active Rock year-end radio chart and multiple acts to the Billboard year-end charts including Mainstream Rock Songs, Hard Rock Albums, and Rock Airplay Songs. Among its many accolades, Eleven Seven Music received the title of Billboard's ''Rock Label of the Year'' in 2010, was named FMQB's ''Rock Label of the Year'' in 2008, enjoyed RIAA double platinum success with Buckcherry's 15 in 2006, and achieved a Top 5 debut for Mötley Crüe's Saints of Los Angeles. With a staff of dedicated and devoted trailblazers, the label supports its roster with a range of integrated services including marketing, promotion, publicity, sales, digital, licensing, and touring.
Eleven Seven Label Group distributes two sub-labels-the alternative and indie-leaning Five Seven [Dirty Heads, ROMES, Bleeker, Nelly Furtado, Dark Waves, Nico Vega] and emerging hard rock-centric Better Noise Records [Nothing More, Deuce, From Ashes To New, Diamante, and As Lions]. Company offices are located in New York City, Los Angeles, Toronto, London, and Berlin.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online