Associate Producer I, ESPN China Partnership
This was removed by the employer on 12/12/2017 1:09:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Associate Producer I, ESPN China Partnership jobs in Bristol-CT
Search all Associate Producer I, ESPN China Partnership postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Associate Producer I, ESPN China Partnership? The Associate Producer I will support coordinating producers and producers in all aspects of production of live or taped NBA games and other international sports on a wide range of production environments.
• Produces live game coverage in PCR, PD Room and remote environments.
• Produces features, teases, analysis, montages, segments and other elements for game productions, highlights shows and studio shows.
• Utilizes latest production techniques and available technologies to produce top class content and drive ratings growth.
• Regularly generates and pitches viable and compelling content ideas to producers and coordinating producers in production meetings and elsewhere.
• Works seamlessly with a wide range of production personnel including, but not limited to, coordinating producers, producers, AD's, graphics producers and talent to ensure shows and material reaches air efficiently and accurately.
• Operates with mastery in the digital environment, maximizing server capabilities and utilizing q-cut systems.
• Provides timely, accurate and complete delivery of multimedia elements and publishes to various platforms.
• Supports other game productions and studio shows by proactively providing content, ideas and suggestions arising from assigned games.
• Assists in the day-to-day operation of production content, logistics and financial planning of a group of assigned shows or sports categories.
• Works in conjunction with Operations Department to assist with logistics (in and out-of-house).
• Organizes and distributes show production elements and materials (i.e. Sales, graphics and promotional information).
• Acts as liaison for assigned sport/show categories between Production, other ESPN departments and outside entities.
• Supports staff, Talent, Producers, Directors, Graphics/Playback Producers, Associate Directors, Associate Producers, Content Associates and Production Assistants on the systematic processes of assigned sport/show unit
• Works with upper management on scheduling of assigned personnel, regarding event and show assignments, tracks personnel overtime and vacation time.
• Provides objective feedback on performance to staff and freelance personnel and shares feedback as required.
• Organize and plan production clinics, seminars, workshops, surveys and meetings for production personnel.
• Plans, requests and allocates production facility needs of assigned sports/shows.
• At the direction of Coordinating Producers, requests contracts and service agreements.
• Works with production teams to ensure assigned productions meet established network creative and technical specifications, business objectives and financial goals.
• Responsible for the handling and trafficking of sensitive information (budgetary, fee-related, etc.)
• Responsible for dealing with time-sensitive materials and decisions.
• During Production peak times, remains accessible and is often required to work non-traditional days/hours.
• Traveling for productions (domestic and international) may be required.
• Work is subject to close and frequent scrutiny by Coordinating Producers / Producers at regular intervals and at the completion of assigned tasks
• Thorough knowledge of current television production technologies and applies knowledge to produce compelling content.
• Fluency in both Mandarin and English with the ability to edit in both languages and communicate with teams in multiple languages
• Minimum 2 years practical production experience.
• Thrives on deadlines, delivering high quality, accurate work in pressure situations.
• Stays current with technological advances in animation, video editing and graphics; has experience producing teases, segments, roll-outs and highlights for assigned productions and shows.
• Understands what content is compelling and relevant to shows, and actively suggests appropriate ideas.
• Demonstrates depth of knowledge of basketball and in particular the NBA.
• Unparalleled knowledge of the Chinese sports market
• Experience in producing features, teases, sales features, promotions, roll-out, and special animation elements for assigned game productions.
• Experience producing segments, features and other elements for studio shows.
• Strong ability to edit words, content, and stats as well as be able to write clearly and concisely under pressure in live broadcast environment.
• Superior attention to detail is a necessity.
• Candidate must demonstrate the ability to show leadership, to drive content and to leverage relationships by working collaboratively with team members.
• Must possess demonstrated communication skills and ability to react quickly and positively under a wide variety of sensitive production situations that continually arise and are subject to change.
• Flexible attitude towards constantly changing work conditions and environment.
• Bachelor's Degree in Journalism or a related field, or its equivalent
At Disney, we're storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world.
ESPN is an equal opportunity employer - Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Our goal is to create an inclusive workplace for all. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.