Account Services Executive, Programmatic Sales & Strategy
ESPNNew York, NY
Full Time Job
The Account Services Executive within Programmatic Sales & Strategy will be focused on leading the execution and analysis of ESPN programmatic partnerships. This position will act as the day to day point of contact for the implementation of programmatic buys, as well as serve as the main point of contact for the ESPN Sales teams for the stewardship of deals. In addition this position will be focused on analyzing data from various sources to drive strategy for programmatic revenue on a weekly, monthly and annual basis. Through partnership with Sales and our clients, this position will be responsible for providing the following services.
• Programmatic strategy by account based on analysis from daily, weekly and annual trends
• Looks at trend data from various sources (i.e. Adx, Teads, clypd, etc.) to develop actionable strategies to increases revenue
• Work with ESPN Sales & Marketing to integrate programmatic offering into sponsorships packages that align with client objectives
• Ownership of all reporting capabilities to track revenue, generate sales leads and act as a consultant for the ESPN sales team across the country
• Own relationships with programmatic technology partners to manage and troubleshoot day to day business needs
• Work with Account Management group to provide guidance in the creation, implementation and servicing of Private Marketplace deals with sales team to drive programmatic revenue
• Minimum of 3 years of experience digital and/or programmatic media.
• Proven strategic thinker with the ability to analyze data and translate it into specific and measurable tactics, actions, and outcomes.
• Problem solver with the ability to collaborate and work across functions.
• Understanding of how our clients set priorities and performance goals, and how we can align our product portfolio to best fulfill those needs
• Knowledge of how programmatic/digital media is bought and sold, including fluency in ad tech
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
• Ability to multi-task, make decisions and manage at entrepreneurial speed
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Bachelor's Degree
At Disney, we're storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world.
**Relocation assistance is not provided for this role**
ESPN is an equal opportunity employer - Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Our goal is to create an inclusive workplace for all.