Vice President - Current Programming
Disney ABC Television GroupBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 3/1/2018 9:54:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Vice President - Current Programming jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Vice President - Current Programming postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Vice President - Current Programming? ABC Entertainment Group seeks a qualified candidate for a VP, Current Programming position in Los Angeles. In this the role, the person will represent the Network on assigned existing series.
• Manage current programming responsibilities on multiple shows to help cultivate unique, compelling and brand-appropriate scripted series content.
• Support the creative development of existing shows, which involves but is not limited to:
• Reading & giving notes on stories, outlines and scripts.
• Supervising the staffing of writers and directors.
• Watching dailies and rough cuts, and giving notes.
• On-set coverage of productions when necessary.
• Serving as a facilitator, arbitrator, mediator, coach, tie-breaker, etc. with talent.
• Seek direct feedback from Head of Current Programming on work related priorities.
• Collaborate with other ABC Entertainment departments on various issues as needed (Business Affairs, S&P, PR, Marketing, Digital Media, etc.).
• Spearhead problem solving and crisis management resolution with studio partners and outside producers on all production and programming issues.
• Manage special projects and assignments as required.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Minimum of 12 years overall work experience.
• Significant experience working at a network or studio in development or current programming.
• Demonstrated knowledge of the scripted series production process.
• Strong existing relationships with production companies, agents, producers, etc.
• Demonstrated creative and story development skills.
• Knowledge of and interest in ABC content and target demographic.
• Self-motivated to develop new ideas.
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management.
• Ability to multitask and manage complex projects.
• Significant experience working with drama series, either in development or current programming.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Apply Now This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.