Disney ABC Television GroupNew York, NY
Full Time Job
This position will support all activities involved in selling and servicing the Prime, Daytime, syndication News and Late Night for both television and digital.
• Assist the Account Executives in the development of sales proposals, booking contracts and addressing any post evaluation details required by specific clients
• Pull and fax weekly flowcharts to clients
• Search for new sales leads
• Track client delivery and input ADUs as necessary
• Assist clients with move requests
• Maintain contracts and account activity for advertisers
• Prepare research and other sales related reports and media kits as needed
• Communicate with client and traffic to ensure the proper airing of the schedule
• Resolve scheduling and billing discrepancies
• Participate in local client meetings, where appropriate, with the Account Executives, in order to develop a rapport with client and agency contacts plus develop an understanding of the sales and talking points of the network and the marketing/media needs of the advertiser/agencies
• Process travel & entertainment reports on behalf of the sales team
• Provide outstanding internal and external client service
• Be knowledgeable of all appropriate software related to our operation; Microsoft Office, SAP, etc.
• Flexibility to occasionally work outside normal business hours in the event of deadlines or projects
• Ability to form and continue key internal and external client relationships
• Manage heavy phone volume on behalf of Sales team
• Attend team meetings and digital pacing calls
• Assist in entering sales proposals into our systems
• Monitor and report on competitive digital sites
• Other admin support duties as assigned
• A minimum of 1 year of experience in client services and sales
• A minimum of 2 years of experience in broadcast at an advertiser, agency, or network
• Proficient in Outlook (create/edit emails and appointments), Word (create/edit documents), Excel (create/edit documents) and Power Point (create/edit presentations).
• Previous experience with SAP
• Previous experience with creating expense reports and coordinating travel
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
The Disney/ABC Television Group (DATG) is composed of The Walt Disney Company's (NYSE: DIS) global entertainment and news television properties, owned television stations, as well as radio and publishing businesses. This includes the ABC Television Network, ABC Owned Television Stations Group, ABC Studios, Disney Channels Worldwide, Freeform, as well as Disney/ABC Domestic Television and Disney Media Distribution. The Radio Disney network and the Company's equity interest in A&E Television Networks round out the Group's portfolio of media businesses.
Equal Opportunity Employer--Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity