Producer / Editor, TV
Disney ABC Television GroupGlendale, CA
Full Time Job
If you are in-sync with the pulse of the city, are a news junkie with an innate marketing instinct and can get to the core with your creative messaging-we want to talk to you!
The Producer/Editor is responsible for bringing the ABC7 and Eyewitness News brands to life through compelling writing, superior editing and strategic conceptualization. This person must have the unique ability to connect with diverse demographics and craft creative and conversational promos that effectively reach and connect with KABC's targeted audiences. This team-player position works closely with the Creative and News teams and requires a fiery passion and a competitive spirit with a desire to push our products forward. The ideal candidate will write, edit and produce daily topical promotions, will help conceptualize and execute strategy of image campaigns, and create promotional spots for special projects. The successful self-starter will be digital-savvy, an excellent conceptualizer, producer, writer, strategist, editor, videographer and imaginator who can capture our viewers through powerful communication and images. Must be innovative, edgy, and willing to take risks.
• A minimum of 3 years experience in promotion, advertising, marketing, or other related creative field
• A minimum of 2 years experience in professional editing software (Avid and/or Adobe Suite)
• Previous videography experience and proficiency operating a DSLR camera.
• A strong aptitude for new technology
• Social-savvy with ability to organically integrate news/marketing content into digital spaces
• A versatile team player with the ability to thrive under pressure
• Competitive spirit and strong team collaborator
• Self-directing, self-motivating, and able to work in a fast paced environment
• Well organized and able to manage projects from concept to completion
THIS POSITION IS WITH ABC HOLDING COMPANY INC. (KABC-TV)
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER - FEMALE/MINORITY/VETERAN/DISABILITY/SEXUAL ORIENTATION/GENDER IDENTITY
REQ ID 451827