Manager - Operations Administration
Disney ABC Television GroupWashington, DC
Full Time Job
The ABC News Washington Bureau is looking for motivated team player for the role of Manger of Operations Administration who will support the administration needs for the bureau's Operations team as well as the bureau's coverage for breaking news and planned news events.
This person will manage field and studio crew billing, equipment billing and other operations billing for both the bureau and the ABC Washington DC remote sites and work closely with other managers.
This position will also be responsible for & assist with record keeping and tracking of Operations spending when it comes to bureau technical equipment, bureau assets, Telco billing, bureau vehicles, field invoices, bureau phone billing and equipment service warranties.
This person will support the Operations team in various projects and occasional travel for events. No job is too small. Great growth opportunity.
• Manages service agreements with vendors for bureau broadcast equipment
• Manages Dark Fiber billing; Verizon/AT&T billing; Level 3 billing; and Cogent/FOIS/Comcast billing
• Manage service warranties for all Electronic News Gathering (ENG) equipment including cameras, lights, generators, etc.
• Manage Daily Hire crew hours, crew invoices and T&E invoicing for ENG
• Manage multiple bureau crew vehicles billing including service warranties, scheduling maintenance, registrations
• Manages contracts, billing, and upgrades of mobile devices
• Handle cash advances and warehouse record keeping
• Book hotels, flights, and other travel accommodations for Operations during breaking news
-Minimum three years of experience working in an operational support role in a 24/7 environment
-Minimum one year of experience processing expenses and vendor purchase orders and invoices in SAP or similar platform
-Minimum two years' experience managing warranties and vendor maintenance of technical equipment
-Must be willing to work flexible hours
-Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
-Attention to detail skills and able to manage multiple tasks at once
-Must be a self-starter, highly motivated, have a positive attitude and be motivated to work in the news business
-Minimum two years' experience working in EXCEL
-Four or more years of experience working in an operational support role in broadcast news
-Two or more years' experience processing expenses in SAP
Equal Opportunity Employer Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity