Manager - Broadcast Technology
Disney ABC Television GroupSan Francisco, CA
Full Time Job
POSITION: MANAGER - BROADCAST TECHNOLOGY DATE POSTED: January 20, 2017
KGO-TV/ABC7 News, the ABC Owned Television station in San Francisco has an immediate opening for a Manager – Broadcast Technology to join our ABC7 News team. We are seeking an experienced, hands-on technical manager who will play a key role in keeping ABC7 positioned as one of the leading television stations in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Qualified applicants should have significant experience in modern media technologies including:
• Avid and similar non-linear edit systems.
• News automation systems.
• Network/IP-based media systems.
• Demonstrated success in remote media operations as well as creative system design and implementation.
• A strong working knowledge of ENG/SNG vehicles and systems, CAD software, and physical plant system will be a bonus.
• Demonstrated exceptional interpersonal skills and be proficient verbal and written communicators as well as be comfortable in web and social media environments.
• A minimum 5 years television, web, or similar experience in technical management or supervision is required.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
The successful candidate will participate in:
• Conceptualization, design, and implementation of new technologies.
• Ongoing operation of state-of-the-art facilities in this fast-paced news-oriented station.
NO PHONE CALLS ACCEPTED
ABC7 is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.