Digital Advertising Account Manager
Disney ABC Television GroupNew York, NY
Full Time Job
The Digital Advertising Account Manager (AAM) is responsible for the client management and trafficking of assets for online media video campaigns across Freeform's platforms and sites. The Digital AM is the ad system expert and will help coordinate efforts with various groups within the organization; such as Sales, Account Service Reps, Inventory Management, Ad Services and Finance.
• Utilizing Freewheel to ensure ad campaigns are booked and go live in a timely manner
• Working with internal groups to communicate capabilities/limitations digital ad system, new ad products, optimizing campaigns, monitoring delivery and troubleshooting any issues
• Assisting clients with ad spec questions, swapping new creative and working with clients on all aspects of campaign management
• Provide professional client service and support to the sales team and clients.
• Organizing and testing creative assets making sure they are to spec and work on all sites and platforms
• Analyzing and distributing campaign performance reports, generating ad hoc reports and using dashboards and client reporting to optimize campaigns.
• The AAM will provide training and share knowledge of Ad server with other teams.
• 1 -2 years of online account management experience, preferably in ad operations
• Strong knowledge of the digital media business
• Effective project management skills with proven ability to work with various groups or individually to reach a common goal
• Ability to understand new technologies and translate into business terms
• Self motivated, able to look at data and provide insight related to revenue recognition
• Ability to work under tight deadlines and with a sense of urgency
• Strong respect for a team environment
• Ability to cultivate sales and client relationships
• Strategize ways to effectively deliver campaigns
• Proficient with Microsoft Office (in particular Outlook and Excel) and web based systems
• Experience in digital advertising/sales and familiarity with database applications a plus
• Experience with FreeWheel or similar digital ad servers (Doubleclick DFP, etc.)
• Extensive knowledge of Excel and the ability to manipulate data
• Strong problem solving skills and analytical thinking
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
The Disney/ABC Television Group (DATG) is composed of The Walt Disney Company's (NYSE: DIS) global entertainment and news television properties, owned television stations, as well as radio and publishing businesses. This includes the ABC Television Network, ABC Owned Television Stations Group, ABC Studios, Disney Channels Worldwide and Freeform as well as Disney/ABC Domestic Television and Disney Media Distribution. The Radio Disney network and the Company's equity interest in A&E Television Networks round out the Group's portfolio of media businesses.
Equal Opportunity Employer Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity