Designer - Motion Experience
Disney ABC Television GroupBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
As a member of the DATG Digital Media design team, you will be shaping the user experience of our digital products through a combination of user interface design, interactive motion graphics, animations, and motion studies. In this technical, cross-platform position will you create industry-leading apps for mobile, OTT, web and emerging platforms. Our ideal candidate is highly creative, energetic and deeply knowledgeable about the latest design trends and technologies.
The Designer is highly skilled in motion graphics and works closely with team members to design the visual interactions for users on cross platform digital products for web, mobile and over the top box units. This person is responsible for rapid visual concepts and prototypes, high fidelity design, production motion assets, and motion studies – while staying true to the world-class quality of each brand.
• Qualified candidates must have at least 2-years experience designing high-fidelity visual and motion graphics
• Strong understanding of user-centered design principles and UI best practices.
• Expert knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite.
• Experience with Sketch design application.
• Self-motivated, problem solver with ability to oversee multiple projects simultaneously.
• Strong interest in and aptitude for learning new technologies and design skills.
• Strong work ethic, reliability, adaptability, works well with others. A team player.
• All applicants are required to supply an online portfolio.
• Experience with over the top UI (Roku, Xbox, Apple TV).
• Experience within an Agile delivery team to iteratively plan and develop products.
• Keynote and/or Powerpoint skills.
• Familiarity with the Disney | ABC brands and content.
• Bachelor's degree or higher in Fine Arts, Graphic Design, Computer Science or equivalent professional experience
Equal Opportunity Employer Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity