Designer / Animator
Disney ABC Television GroupLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
ABC is currently seeking a Designer/Animator to work in the ABC Design Department during the NIGHT SHIFT (1pm-10pm) focused on Primetime, Daytime and Late Night Shows.
• Design and execute original motion graphics and visual effects for ABC Entertainment Marketing.
• Work closely with Art Directors to develop concepts, storyboard, design, and animate for ABC promotion of Primetime, Daytime and Late Night shows.
• Maintain branding of assigned shows daily.
• Strong ability to organize and manage multiple projects with tight timelines and turnaround requirements while working with different teams (local and remote).
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in graphics and animation preferable in an entertainment space.
• Past experience executing motion graphics and design at a Television Network or Agency.
• Exceptional proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and Cinema 4D.
• Extraordinary visual design with strong communication skills.
• Passion for television and motion design.
• Experience working in a fast paced environment.
• Ability to take on a project from start to finish - from concept/storyboard to completion (animation).
• Ability to identify and troubleshoot video/animation issues and provide solutions.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
• Equal Opportunity Employer-Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity