Coordinator - Digital Broadcast
Disney ABC Television GroupBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
Support the Digital Broadcast Publicity arm of the ABC Communications team in a variety of key areas related to publicity production, including clip fulfillment, production assistance, media tours, press alerts and events. Must be able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment with multiple responsibilities.
• Receive, process and fulfill all clip requests from show publicists and media outlets.
• Work with media managers to ensure timely acquisition of digital and/or taped assets for publicity usage, including screeners, clips, screenings, special requests, Upfronts and Press Tour.
• Work with post teams and other departments and studios to secure necessary approvals and clearances for clips.
• Communicate daily with New Media team to ensure video sections of DisneyABCPress.com are current and updated regularly.
• Maintain a superior level of quality control over all video content, and enforce content posting and deletion dates and times.
• Oversee media blasts.
• Serve as talent and/or press escort at junkets and events.
• Log and edit EPK material and work with editors on completion and delivery of content.
• Pitch, book and produce satellite media tours.
• For Press Tour, compile overall script for publicists and create room diagrams, maps and other documents.
• Basic office administration tasks
• 2 years of related experience as a coordinator, assistant or intern on a publicity, marketing or production team
• Organized and detail-oriented while under tight deadlines; handle multiple projects and effectively prioritize assignments
• Ability to multi-task while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail
• Strong troubleshooting ability for issues in complex environments
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Able to work effectively on a team
• Mac and PC proficient with firm grasp of Microsoft Word and Excel
• Willingness to work overtime with short notice
• Experience with Adobe Premiere and Photoshop
• Experience pitching, booking and scheduling media tours
• Familiarity with Constant Contact
• Bachelor's Degree in Communications or a related field, or equivalent work experience
Equal Opportunity Employer Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity