Coordinator - Artist Management
Disney ABC Television GroupBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
The Coordinator's main responsibility is to support the Artist Management team along with the overall artist community at DTVA. He/she will provide administrative support in various aspects from running reports, tracking internal tests, scheduling meetings, taking notes, and facilitating moral events. A big part of this role is to help create a positive environment that fosters the growth of employees and overall well-being of the studio culture. In addition, the Coordinator will be heavily involved in supporting both our internship and mentor programs.
• Support the Artistic Management team with the creation of specific documents and reports used for tracking artist's casting and scheduling
• Assist the Artist Manager with distributing and tracking internal artist tests for new and current series. Help to set up internal interviews/meet and greets
• Assist the Artistic Management team with Creative Leadership and Artist transfers between series (scheduling meetings, moves and database entries)
• Work with the artists to ensure their online portfolios are updated at the end of each season
• Partner with the Artist Manager and Production Management with scheduling artist evaluation meetings with Creative Leadership at the end of each season, taking notes and managing the master calendar. Highlight areas of training if appropriate
• Crucial member in building, participating, and assisting in our studio Mentorship and Internship/Apprentice Programs
• Assist Director of Artist Management with the coordination of Women in Animation events
• Help organize culture and moral events/outings when appropriate
• Host studio tours and/or visitors when needed
• Attend industry events or school outreach trips as needed
• Support visa renewal processes and help gather documentation as needed
• Assist with expense reports for Artist Manager and Director of Artist Management
• 2 years of production and/or artist management experience in 2D/CG Animation, Visual Effects, and/or Video Game pipelines.
• Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Knowledge of Photoshop, Toon Boom, Storyboard Pro a plus.
• Knowledge of preproduction pipelines.
• Familiarity with databases and asset management systems.
• Ability to establish priorities independently, multi-task efficiently, and work with diverse personalities and all levels of management in a high-pressure environment.
• Outstanding customer service skills and ability to develop and foster relationships with internal stakeholders.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as solid follow-through on multiple projects.
• Maintaining a high level of confidentiality at all times is a must.
• Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience
• Primarily located in Burbank but will require some travel to Glendale office
Equal Opportunity Employer--Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity