Social Media Content Producer
Discovery CommunicationsMiami, FL
This was removed by the employer on 8/27/2018 9:31:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Social Media Category
Search for Social Media Content Producer jobs in Miami-FL
Search all Social Media Content Producer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Social Media Content Producer? The Social Content Producer is the face of the brand, managing communications in both directions. This digital-savvy communicator is responsible for content creation for all Social Media platforms and focused on developing relationships that ultimately build the brand’s communities in order to increase consumer engagement. He/she is passionate about social content development, production and marketing and understands how to use content and social media to tell stories and create rich social engagement experiences. The ideal candidate understands the kinds of content that drives traffic and virality. Requires a highly detail oriented, organized and assertive individual with excellent communications skills who thrives in fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
1. Develop creative content extensions and franchises around Discovery en Español's and Discovery Familia's key programming and brand initiatives on platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
2. Manage Discovery en Español and Discovery Familia social channels from end to end, including developing, writing and deploying all posts.
3. Create and manipulate photo and video assets for social distribution.
4. Develop and write original short-form content for assigned networks in their established voice and tone in Spanish.
5. Manage additional Facebook pages, such as Motores.
6. Collaborate with producers, designers and video editors to execute original editorial concepts.
7. Develop the social media editorial calendar to align with all network priorities
8. Be the eyes and ears of our brand, thus reporting key and relevant information to the content team.
9. Moderate communities and crisis management when required.
10. Track performance of all social output to ensure both social engagement and business objectives are being met.
11. Execute and manage paid social media buys.
12. Create monthly reports including key campaigns and metrics.
* Client service oriented with highly honed diplomacy skills, outgoing and strong personality
* Ability to work independently.
* Excellent time management skills with ability to be very flexible.
* Tenacious, with excellent follow up skills.
* Experience using Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for B2C marketing; ability to talk in a data-driven fashion about the success of those efforts.
* Strong communication skills, and comfortable debating the merits of a given idea with multiple stakeholders.
* Willingness to work nights and/or weekends if necessary.
* Software Skills - non– linear editing, video file compression, Microsoft Office and PhotoShop. After Effects a plus.
* Candidate must be able to write and develop all content in fluent and proper Spanish
* A willingness to try new things; failing and failing quickly is better than not trying anything at all.
* Must have the legal right to work in the US
Miami, Florida, FL This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.