Digital Marketing Manager
Discovery CommunicationsNew York, NY
Full Time Job
For over 30 years Discovery, the world’s #1 pay-TV programmer, has been satisfying curiosity and entertaining viewers with high-quality content through its global brands. We are now seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to play a key role in managing consumer marketing for TVE initiatives with the overall goal of driving revenue across Discovery's portfolio. Key responsibilities include marketing campaign development and management across digital and linear TV channels. This role will report to the Senior Director Digital Marketing, and will collaborate with multiple stakeholders across the organization.
1. Project manage all aspects of creative and promotion development to drive awareness, streams and revenue across Discovery's portfolio of TVE products.
2. Manage assigned programs and initiatives, including the development of marketing/creative briefs, managing the execution of marketing campaigns and managing marketing/communications assets across a wide range of counterparts from departments including media strategy, creative, social media, analytics, digital programming and production.
3. Campaign liaison with internal network partners to elicit feedback and ensure promotional assets align with brand guidelines.
4. Provide promotion direction, clear feedback and key deliverable information to internal and external creative resources, including but not limited to Discovery's in-house ''Agency''.
5. Partner with external agency to support and develop push, in-app communication and email marketing strategies that grow TVE revenue, streams and align with corporate goals.
6. Assist in managing engagement and retention programs through social/display re-marketing, email and in app channels to improve churn rates.
7. Work closely analytics team to analyze campaign ROI, insights and key performance indicators associated with campaigns managed.
8. Manage and oversee timetables with direct hands-on management of meetings, follow up, timelines, routing materials for approvals, lists of campaign assets.
9. Continuously identify and evaluate key digital marketplace and TVE/OTT trends to inform marketing strategies.
* 5 years experience in digital marketing position.
* Prior experience in audience development, direct response digital marketing, entertainment/media/television marketing, image-oriented consumer product marketing or advertising/promotion agency experience.
* Proven project management and strategic marketing skills including budget management and media planning and promotions.
* A keen analytic leaning but also possesses a creative flare.
* Ability to multi-task while prioritizing workloads.
* Self-starter but collaborates well in a team environment.
* Meticulous attention to detail & strong organization skills.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Bachelor's degree in related field or an equivalent combination of skills, training and hands-on experience.
* MBA/MA are a plus with right candidate.
* Must have the legal right to work in the United States.