Account Manager - Ad Sales Solutions
Discovery CommunicationsNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Directly and Indirectly create and sell multifaceted branded Entertainment campaign & branded ecosystems that are in line with advertisers’ strategies & goals with the objective maximizing & Increase their media investments against DCL while minimizing our internal cost of sale.
1. Up to 50% travel as needed.
2. Responsible for directly overseeing the creative aspects of key Solutions partnerships throughout USH
3. Responsible for driving Solutions revenue in all platforms: on air, digital, , Social, etc
4. Responsible in develop and maintain key performance metrics of the area: Revenue, forecast, etc
5. Manage campaigns from ideation through execution and completion, while respecting cost-of-sales parameters,
6. Act as liaison with general market client direct sales group
7. Working jointly with key departments of DCL to create & build compelling partnership packages,
8. Skillfully and constructively manage conflict (differing positions) between Solutions and internal/external stakeholders
9. Responsible for high levels of customer service to clients
* Left/Right Brain Balance: able to conceptualize and think strategically; capable of big picture thinking, while detailed enough to examine a problem from different perspectives
* Intuitive: able to readily empathize with people and brands
* Creatively intuitive about social/digital marketing
* Capable of real insights: able to visualize the meaning of numbers and draw conclusions
* Industry Knowledge: an understanding of advertising (media and message)
* Presentation skills: able to present an idea coherently and concisely; not afraid of big or senior audiences, comfortable in pitching directly to clients. Having a direct list of potential clients a bonus
* Quick-thinker: able to speak authoritatively, without seeming dogmatic or inflexible.
* People skills: a team player; someone who can appreciate and use inputs from others; someone who knows when to push and when to relax.
* Great personality! Involvement must be genuine, must to able to deal with pressure, unpredictable circumstances,
* Self-motivated, team oriented and committed to providing an extraordinary level of service.
* knowledge & understanding of ad tech and marketing metrics indicators
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Spanish and English.
* Must have legal right to work in the United States