Digital Media Operator
Digital Video Stream LLCBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
• Assist in the creation of Broadcast, DCP and other encoded files
• Capture of Standard and High Definition video sources from tape based assets
• Use of video editing and encoding tools
• Perform quality assurance tests of encoded files
• Deliver encoded files via digital delivery
• Other duties as assigned
The Digital Media Operator will be working from a variety of video source formats and creating many different kinds of output files. Confirm quality of deliverable files and digitally deliver to clients.
This is a full-time position, 12p - 9pm.
• Proficient with MAC/PC computers
• Proficient with Adobe Premier, Final Cut and Clipster
• Critical eye and ear for quality assurance of video and audio
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Excellent attention to detail
• Good organizational skills
• Hands on experience with digital video encoding
• Experience with computer technologies and support
• Flexible to work overtime if needed.
• Knowledge of Video Editing, Encoding and HD formats a must. Previous experience as a tape operator or QC a plus.
For consideration of this position, please include your resume AND salary history.
Job Code: CCI
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online