Deluxe EntertainmentBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 3/28/2018 3:35:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Human Resources Category
Search for Training Specialist jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Training Specialist postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Training Specialist? We currently have an opening for a Training Specialist. The position is located in Burbank, CA.
• Study software manuals to learn all the features.
• Stay up-to-date on recent site releases and upgrades which affect Training team.
• Liaise with managers to determine training needs and schedule training sessions with Language translators on standard subtitling concepts & usage of our tools.
• Schedule calls via our online web conferencing means, and reach out to the translators for the same.
• Conduct seminars, individual training sessions etc.
• Keep attendance and other records.
• Direct users to Support when they have queries not related to Training.
• Facilitate team collaboration through chat services/emails/meetings.
The ideal candidate will possess the following knowledge, experience, and skill-set:
• BA or BS degree preferred.
• Excellent command over the English language.
• Good time management skills.
• Must have good analytical and planning skills to assess training needs.
• Excellent critical thinking and decision-making skills.
• Must have excellent presentation skills to present training programs.
• Must have willingness to keep abreast of new techniques in corporate teaching.
• Phenomenal communication, presentation and public speaking skills.
• Experience in media, subtitling, or SaaS training is preferred.
If you're an independent thinker with a high level of ingenuity and the above qualifications, then we'd like you to join our team!
We offer a competitive salary and great benefits, including 401(k) and tuition reimbursement. Please visit our website to view additional positions and for more information on our company . NO PHONE CALLS OR DROP OFFS PLEASE.
Deluxe's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national
origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an
equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's personnel representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.