Deluxe EntertainmentSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
We currently have an opening for a Windows/Mac OSX Systems Administrator. This position will be located in Santa Monica, CA.
Working within a team in the Los Angeles location to build and administer Windows and Mac systems to meet the demands of a busy VFX studio. The candidate requires both people skills and experience in systems administration.
• To build, deploy and maintain Mac OSX infrastructure.
• To build, deploy and maintain Windows server and desktop infrastructure.
• Responding to support requests, in person, via telephone or ticketing system.
• Network Attached Storage (CIFS/Samba, NFS)
• TCP/IP network client configuration
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud, Photoshop, Avid, CineSync, AutoDesk an advantage
• Bachelors in Computer Science, Information Systems or comparable professional experience
• Minimum 2 years experience in a professional systems administration environment
• Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
• Programming experience with at least one of Python, Perl, Bash, C/C++, Java or similar
• Ability and desire to learn new technologies as required
• Ability to solve problems unsupervised and recommend proactive technical solutions
• Positive can-do attitude combined with the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
• Excellent communication and organizational skill with strong attention to detail
• Experience with Linux operating systems is a bonus
We offer competitive pay and benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
Deluxe's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national
origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an
equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's personnel representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.