Senior Software Engineer
Deluxe EntertainmentSolana Beach, CA
Full Time Job
We are seeking a full stack Senior Software Engineer with 5+ years of Java experience.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company in the hottest industry space that offers an exciting, challenging and dynamic work environment with tremendous career growth potential. We focus on innovation, creativity, and cutting edge technology.
Our Tech Stack
• Docker, Amazon ECR, Kubernetes/Swarm, Rancher
• Terraform, Vault, Consul
• Hybrid Infrastructure (AWS/On-Prem)
• No legacy technology – this is a new product being built from the ground up
- Full stack development
- Expert knowledge in Java and associated Spring frameworks
- Comfortable with pair programming and test-driven development
- You know how to write web applications and distributed systems in a high traffic environment
- Experience with Docker
- You bring solutions to the table, not problems
- You understand and believe in micro-service based architectures
Nice to Have
- Experience with Docker orchestration tools (Kubernetes or Swarm)
- Experience with Rancher
- Understanding of streaming and DRM technologies
If you're an independent thinker with a high level of ingenuity and the above qualifications, then we'd like you to join our team!
We offer competitive pay and benefits program, including: medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
Deluxe's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national
origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an
equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's personnel representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.