Senior Financial Analyst, Finance
Deluxe EntertainmentBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
We currently have an opening for a Senior Financial Analyst, Finance. This position will report to the VP, Commercial Finance and be located in Burbank, CA.
The Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for the revenue planning and operational analysis for the corporate division of Deluxe.
• Provide analytical support to the Commercial Finance group through detailed variance analysis, interaction with the Sales group, and a focus on revenue planning, forecasting and rebate modeling.
• Research and resolve Business Unit and Sales Group inquiries for assigned functional areas, with particular emphasis on revenue related issues.
• Routine communication with Supervisors relating to revenue planning and ad-hoc reporting.
• Participate in the analysis of financial results/variances.
• Participate in the financial analysis and planning for commercial finance operations, including RFP and sales proposal support, as well as client specific needs.
• Participate in the preparation of budgets, forecasts, long-range financial plans, measurements of operational performance, rebates, and other KPIs.
• Review and verify financial reports for strategic planning and client analysis.
• Create financial models and perform analysis for business leaders and client strategy.
• Identify and implement process improvements.
• Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration required.
• MBA a plus.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in corporate or divisional financial planning and analysis with heavy focus on spreadsheet creation and data management.
• Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization.
• Advanced skills with Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel. SAP a plus.
• Strong analytical, organizational, written and verbal communication skills are required.
• Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
We offer competitive pay and benefits program, including: medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
Deluxe Entertainment Services Group Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.