Senior Business Analyst
Deluxe EntertainmentBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
TEMPORARY ROLE AS CONSULTANT
About Deluxe Technicolor Digital Cinema
Our Deluxe Technicolor Digital Cinema group is hiring outstanding software professionals to join us in developing and delivering next generation digital cinema system based on DCI. Deluxe Technicolor Digital Cinema is a global leader in the development of end-to-end
distribution technology and support services for the delivery of digital cinema to theaters worldwide. We provide a complete range of capabilities to serve the emerging digital distribution needs for the motion picture industry based on an open standard that
covers all of the stages for taking a movie from a studio master to a theater's digital projection system. This includes compressing, encrypting, and transferring the master onto a deliverable media, delivering the content to the theater – for storage scheduling
and playback, and installation and service of digital cinema playback systems.
We are looking for a Senior Project Manager / Business Analyst. Successful candidates must have a strong agile project management background coupled with the ability to work closely with development teams and key industry stakeholders to successfully deliver
projects in a timely manner, promote product transparency and ultimately strengthen customer relationships.
• Partner with business leaders to drive new initiatives forward and to ensure adoption of existing business processes
• Establish best practices and drive training/adoption of Deluxe Technicolor related processes
• Capture and map Business Processes and Requirements
• Assist in authoring strategy and finding ways to drive efficiency and improve productivity
• Prioritizes product backlogs and conducts planning meetings
• Develops prototypes to validate customer requirements
• Creates user stories in the product backlog to support development of applications
• Evaluate and enforce governance in our consolidated backlog
• Create and/or update Requirement, Process, Functional, and technical documentation
• Provide routine executive summaries of related sprint activities
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent required, MBA preferred.
• 5+ years in dedicated project management and/or business analyst roles for software driven solutions.
• Strong time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
• Excellent analytic capabilities and attention to detail.
• Strong interpersonal, written and verbal skills
• Demonstrated experience in gathering and transforming customer needs into an actionable product vision and requirements definition.
• Demonstrated experience in fast paced agile software development.
If you're an independent thinker with a high level of ingenuity and the above qualifications, then we'd like you to join our team!
We offer a competitive salary and great benefits, including 401(k) and tuition reimbursement. Please visit our website to view additional positions and for more information on our company . NO PHONE CALLS OR DROP OFFS PLEASE.
Deluxe's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national
origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an
equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's personnel representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.