Senior Account Manager
Deluxe EntertainmentBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
We currently have an opening for a Senior Account Manager. The position will be located in Burbank, CA.
• Develop and maintain relationships with customers/clients to their satisfaction.
• Create, maintain and communicate to client project timelines and budgets.
• Prepare and communicate pricing quotes and estimates with client.
• Manage client change orders by negotiating deliverable due dates between clients and internal departments, balancing internal capacity with external demands and expectations.
• Working with Account Managers and Account Coordinators to ensure day to day production is running effectively.
• Ensure Account Managers and Account Coordinators maintain a current and accurate understanding of all work-in-progress initiated.
• Provide regular guidance to teams to ensure daily objectives are being met, both with internal operation teams and client requests.
• Ensure deliverable due dates are reached on time and within budget.
• Proactively identify potential issues/problems with project in process, formulate response and solution and communicate back to client.
• Communicate regularly with client regarding project performance metrics.
• Initiate corrective action process as needed. Create policies and procedures to improve quality of deliverables in the future.
• May be responsible for educating and advising client about new services offered.
The ideal candidate will possess the following knowledge, experience, and skill-set:
• BA or BS degree preferred.
• 3+ years' of experience working with clients in the entertainment industry; traditional post production background helpful.
• Experience managing multiple direct reports
• Excels at operating in a fast-paced environment
• Solid technical understanding of the television distribution industry helpful.
• Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Must be able to juggle multiple priorities and solve problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
• Strong PC skills, including experience using MS Office.
• Superior written and verbal communication skills required.
• Works well in a team environment.
• Must be flexible to work extended hours and/or weekends to meet project deadlines.
If you're an independent thinker with a high level of ingenuity and the above qualifications, then we'd like you to join our team!
We offer a competitive salary and great benefits, including 401(k) and tuition reimbursement. Please visit our website to view additional positions and for more information on our company . NO PHONE CALLS OR DROP OFFS PLEASE. EOE M/F/D/V
Deluxe's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national
origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an
equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's personnel representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.