Recruitment and Vendor Specialist
Deluxe EntertainmentBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
We currently have an opening for a Recruitment and Vendor Specialist. The position is located in Burbank, CA.
• Source and select applicants for a variety of positions, both internal and external.
• Source and on-board Localization vendors, fostering a good relationship between us and our external partners.
• Communicate with candidate, and vendors, embodying the Deluxe core values in every conversation.
• List job ads on job boards, social media, and other possible channels.
• Troubleshoot and provide a solution to various queries freelancers and vendors might have during their application / recruitment / onboarding process.
• Coordinate sending materials to vendors, and liaise with Production for both the handoff and the delivery.
• Assist in other administrative and data entry duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will possess the following knowledge, experience, and skill-set:
• BA or BS degree preferred.
• Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Excellent command of professional English and communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Experience managing the recruitment and headhunting process including identifying the right talent, scheduling, sending confirmations, and participating in the interview process.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills.
• Excellent research skills.
• Extremely resourceful with a good ability to work independently.
• Experience working with supplier or vendors is preferred.
If you're an independent thinker with a high level of ingenuity and the above qualifications, then we'd like you to join our team!
We offer a competitive salary and great benefits, including 401(k) and tuition reimbursement. Please visit our website to view additional positions and for more information on our company . NO PHONE CALLS OR DROP OFFS PLEASE.
Deluxe's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national
origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an
equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's personnel representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.