Deluxe EntertainmentWilmington, NC
Full Time Job
The global leader in digital services and technology for content creation and delivery, Deluxe has been a trusted partner to Hollywood studios, independent filmmakers, TV networks, online content producers, brands, and anyone looking to bring stories and
experiences to audiences, for more than 100 years.
Deluxe Creative companies house the world's top talent. Deluxe Delivery enables content creators and providers to get their content to the world – in any format. With headquarters in?Los Angeles and New York, and operations in 25 key media markets worldwide,
Deluxe relies on 8,000 of the industry's premier artists, experts, and innovators.
Our company values are:
• Be Pioneers – We innovate and push for boundless creativity through curiosity
• Pursue Diversity – Different views and experiences are advantages. Our global presence gives us perspectives that drive better business
• Act with Integrity – We are honest and forthright in our dealings. Building trust builds a better company
• Take Ownership – We are accountable for ourselves, our colleagues, our clients and our company
• Collaborate – Together we are stronger. We deliver more success through shared goals and mutual support
• Exceed Expectations – We understand our colleagues' and clients' needs and always exceed expectations
As the sole recruiter in our Wilmington office, you will influence hiring processes through innovative sourcing and recruiting strategies in an efficient and effective manner. You'll help coach and develop hiring teams to be strong at interviewing and evaluating
candidates. You will be an important member of a large global Talent Acquisition team, understanding how to work across business teams and geographic locations, leveraging other recruiting colleagues, systems, and resources in the most effective way possible.
The ideal candidate is a community leader and event organizer who can work with local schools and colleges to source future employees. You can easily collaborate with others to break down barriers and silos. As Recruiter, you will be responsible for sourcing
and recruiting new candidates within IT Applications, Infrastructure, and Digital Media technologies fields.
• Responsible for contract and direct hire recruiting for local positions.
• Oversee entire candidate process from identification, sourcing, initial screening, onsite interviews, and offer negotiations and pre-employment.
• Identify potential candidates through multiple sources (job boards, employee referrals, leads, networking, online tools, community events, campus outreach).
• Interview, screen, test and reference check applicants to determine their skill set and individual characteristics.
• Source for leads and referrals to positions to identify high quality candidates.
• Actively make weekly cold-calling and candidate contact to solicit and source professionals.
• Present job opportunities and negotiating contract terms.
• Prepare candidates and their resumes for the client interview process.
• Network for new candidate opportunities and referrals.
The ideal candidate will possess the following knowledge, experience, and skill-set:
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent years of experience.
• 2+ years in recruiting, staffing agency, or human resources
• Organic interest in marketing and sales, influencing, negotiating, and closing
• Well-developed computer and MS Excel experience.
• Ability to be ingenious and think outside of the box.
• Creatively employ unique and unchartered methods for identifying candidates.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Ability to work autonomously while maintaining collaboration with colleagues.
• Multitasking skills; organized and deadline driven.
We offer competitive pay and benefits program, including: medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
Deluxe's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national
origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an
equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's personnel representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.