Quality Assurance Engineer
Deluxe EntertainmentSolana Beach, PA
Full Time Job
Deluxe Entertainment Services Group is a leading provider of complete digital workflow solutions for all major motion picture studios and production companies.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company in the hottest industry space that offers an exciting, challenging and dynamic work environment with tremendous career growth potential. We focus on innovation, creativity, and cutting edge technology.
We are currently seeking for a Quality Assurance Engineer located at our office in Solana Beach, CA. The QA Engineer will perform quality assurance, testing, and release management of internally-developed (1) online, enterprise-level server-side applications
and services, and (2) Windows-based software applications for automating and enhancing the development and deployment of DVD, Blu-ray, and digital distribution applications.
• Analyze requirement and design specifications
• Write/review test plans and test cases for content, coverage, and adherence to department standards
• Conduct Functional, Integration, and Performance testing
• Create and execute manual and automated tests for Web UI and Service APIs
• Perform build deployments
• Investigate and conduct root cause analysis of software and system defects
• Follow Agile testing principles and continuously review, implement, and communicate process improvements and quality metrics to the team
• Very detailed and task-oriented
• Self-motivated, independent and proactive
• Experience testing Web Service APIs (REST/SOAP)
• Experience testing Web UI with automation tools (Selenium, Watir, RSpec, etc.)
• Experience with Bug tracking systems (JIRA, Bugzilla, etc.)
• Hands-on experience with relational and non-relational databases (SQL Server, Mongo, etc.)
• Ability to deliver on tight schedules and release high quality products
• Previous experience with Blu-ray/DRM
• Knowledge of video and audio processing in Windows XP OS a plus
• Experience with mobile applications
• Proficiency with network testing tools (Wireshark, Charles, Fiddler, etc.)
Deluxe's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national
origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an
equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's personnel representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.