Deluxe EntertainmentSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
PRODUCTION ADMINISTRATOR | LONG FORM PRODUCTION JOB DESCRIPTION & RESPONSIBILITIES
To assist the production team
PRODUCTION ADMINSTRATOR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Create work orders in Xytech for new and existing jobs.
• Fill in work order specs with booking sheets.
• Actuallize work orders
• Submit rate requests.
• Field calls
• Facilitate and schedule all virtual session requests.
• Submit challenges per Producer's request.
• Collect finished spots per Producer's request.
• Put jobs on the board when requested.
• Partner with other Production personnel to help coordinate pickup shots, arrival of prep and source materials.
• Coordinate with Operations to interface with client if required materials for jobs are missing (i.e. rough cut, drives, etc.)
• Expense reports for Producers, if necessary.
• Assist on Salesforce & Xytech if needed.
• Answering/directing calls.
• Assist on award submissions for commercial department.
• Support Marketing/Sales Team with on-site events.
Requirements / Background
• • 2-3 years previous advertising/post production experience.
• • Understanding of Post Production Industry.
• • Highly developed communication skills.
• • Demonstrated proficiency composing written communications.
• • Proficient with Xytech and SalesForce (not mandatory).
• • Familiar with digital media formats.
• • Knowledge of digital capture camera and files is a plus.
• • High energy level, comfortable performing multifaceted projects in conjunction with day to day activities.
• • Resourceful, well organized, high dependable, efficient, and detail oriented.
• • Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook proficiency.
• • Bachelor Degree in film, art, communications, or related field and/or a combination of equivalent education and professional work experience.
• • REPORTS TO: Dir. Of Production | Shortform
• • REVIEWS: Bi-annually
• • STATUS: Full-time Employee