Deluxe EntertainmentBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
The Creative | New Media division at Deluxe specializes in creating enhanced experiences around film, television and interactive media. We develop, produce and distribute award-winning digital content, promos, editorial, mobile apps and new interactive
Our team of creative and technology specialists offer a range of services:
• Full Product Development (UX, UI, Focus Group, Development and Deployment)
• Second Screen, Stand-alone Mobile Apps and Web (iOS, Android, Kindle, HTML5, PC/Mac)
• Motion Graphics (2D, 3D, Stereoscopic)
• Video Content Production (EPK, Short Form Documentaries, Featurettes, Commentaries)
• Full Service Post Group (Editing, Finishing, Mixing, Dubbing, Transcoding)
Localization Services for Content, Applications, Marketing Materials
We are currently seeking to fill the position of Office Coordinator in our LA based Creative Content Studio focused on Entertainment Marketing. A hard work ethic, creative mind and ability to collaborate are a must. This position will be a direct report to
the Executive Creative Director; however will interact with the entire team including other management.
An office coordinator who is quick to act, detailed in their execution, versatile in their approach, thorough in their communications, and creative in their problem solving. Ready and able to see what is needed and to act effectively to fulfill those needs.
• Daily office operations
• Support production and operation personnel during every phase of production
• Client services
• Record keeping/data entry
• Event planning,
• Occasional support for off-site shoots
• Supporting teams with various administrative tasks
• Bachelor's degree in related field
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Excellent verbal and written communication abilities
• Experience in office administration
• Experience in the television/film production business, preferably at a network or production facility is a plus
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite a plus
• Basic understanding of film, television, social media, mobile and the general digital landscape
Deluxe's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national
origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an
equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's personnel representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.